Reasons for rejecting a Canadian student visa
for any information in case of ” rejecting a Canadian student visa ” please read this . The most important and perhaps the most decisive factor in obtaining a Canadian student visa is the presentation of documents that convince the immigration officer that the applicant will return to his or her country of origin after completing his or her studies, in other words, has no plans to stay in Canada for long.
The most important reasons for an Immigration Officer to refuse a Canadian student visa are:
- The financial documents provided do not indicate sufficient funding to continue your studies in Canada
- Fail to persuade an officer to leave Canada after graduation
- Your curriculum has not been convincing
- You have not provided all the documents related to your education
- The officer is not convinced that you have stated everything correctly
- Your family ties are not strong in the country of origin
A Canadian student visa applicant must be able to prove to the officer that he or she is eligible for visa requirements in accordance with Article 12 of the Act, as well as provide a clear plan of study and sufficient information about the financial resources used during his or her studies. for more information about ” rejecting a Canadian student visa ” please contact us .